Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday Come Again

Today is new day for this week. When I wake up today, I feel so tired maybe because I late sleep. But I wake up this morning with tired and go to bath. I think I don’t want go to college and after I have bath I change my mind and I want go to college. At college I have test paper Engineering Science I don’t know what I should answer at that paper. Because I didn’t study yet. I forget today I have paper. So I just answer in malay we call (kasi hantam je). But after I look at the paper. Is not difficult to try answer, and I can answer all question. Now I feel so happy because one paper have gone. Hehehehe.. we can do what we want if we want.

2 comments:

  1. Today is new day for this week. When I woke up today, I felt so tired maybe because I slept late . Then I straight away took a shower. I thought I didn’t want go to college and after I took my shower I changed my mind and I went to college. At college I had Engineering Science test. I didn’t know what to answer for that paper. Because I didn’t study . I forget today I had a paper. So I just answered, what we say in (kasi hantam je). But after I took a look at the paper, it wasn't too difficult to try answer, and I could answer all questions. Now I felt so happy because one paper is done. Hehehehe.. we can do what we want if we want.

    ReplyDelete